Monday, July 09, 2012

Good morning, Lake!

Where has the time gone?! I can't believe it's already been a week since I've uploaded anything. I don't want to make any promises as to how many times I'll post in a certain amount of time but I would like to not take forever between posts!!
So this past weekend me and my family bought a camper and went camping at the lake! It was so much fun. There were seven of us and one of my dogs. We borrowed a pontoon and rode around on that, and our two jet ski's (I didn't think to take a picture of them!). Marshall loved swimming around and getting his ball, though I wish we would've gotten him a life vest so when he got tired, we wouldn't have had to hold him up and get scratched. We all burned and got worn out but it was so much fun and I hope we get to do it again soon. :)

Thanks for reading, Pseudonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment