Monday, July 09, 2012

My babies :)






Piston!
Marshall and of course his ball!
The big black dog's name is Marshall. He's a German Shepherd /Black Lab mix. He's about a year and a half old and we've had him since he was about 6 weeks old. He's named after Eminem a.k.a. Marshall Bruce Mathers Jr., who is one of my favorite artists. From the view that you see him, Marshall's left ear always sticks up and the other one is floppy. It's up right then 'cause I was talking to him, but it's normally down and it's super cute! We joke that his left side is German Shepherd and his right side is Black Lab. We love him so much!!
My other dog is a Yorkie and his name is Piston. We got him a few days before we got Marshall, we rescued him from someone who didn't want him anymore. We're not sure how old he is, but hopefully not too old because I want to keep him for a long time! When he gets excited about anything, he jumps in circles, but only in one direction, it's so cute! Both of these guys are my babies but Piston is the one that sleeps with me and follows me everywhere and lays in my lap all the time. I'm not sure what I'd do without my little guy!

Until next time, Pseudonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment