Monday, July 09, 2012

I'm getting Naked!!


We stopped at a gas station for gas and decided to grab a drink. I'm tired of always drinking sodas then feeling guilty because I know how bad they are for me, and I know I love juices and other things. I started trying to drink less of them, but not stopping completely because I know that'd be unrealistic for me. I usually only drink them when I'm going out to eat but I've tried to get tea more, sometimes water. Anyway, my friend had told me that he really liked Naked drinks. I got the blue machine one because I like the taste of blueberry. This one, to be honest, wasn't amazing. I liked it, but not as much as soda or tea, but more than other smoothie drinks. This, so far, is the only one I've tried and i really want to try the green one because I love greens! They're so delicious and good for you. On the back of the bottle, it shows you what fruit is in it and the vitamins it contains. I like looking at the fruit part but I don't know what vitamins do what for my body and which ones I really need. Although this one isn't my favorite, I still wanted to recommend it because if you're trying to be healthy, but don't necessarily like healthy foods, this does taste better than a lot of other things I've tried. I hope you guys try it and let me know how you feel and if I try anymore, I'll let you guys in on if they're good or not!

Thanks for reading, Pseudonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment