Sunday, July 01, 2012

Here we go

My very first blog!! I've been on and off with wanting to exercise. Actually, I've always wanted to, it's just a matter of doing it. I love to talk, therefore love to write and I figured that by beginning a blog, and telling other people what I'm going to do during the day, I might actually bother to do it! Or I might just tell people what I actually HAVE done. I'd prefer the gym but I don't want to pay for it so I'm stuck at home, working with what I have. I have a dog that I can play with but it gets very tiring fighting for his ball so I prefer not to do that. Running is enjoyable once I get outside and am not burning alive. I just take my iPod out in my back pocket and listen to music while I run in circles around my yard, house, or pasture. I did that today and hope to find the motivation to continue.

Thanks for reading, Pseudonymous!

No comments:

Post a Comment